среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

Hello! My name is Sasha and my surname is Norets. I live in Russia in Chelyabinsk I study at school number 23. I am a pupil of the 5th form. I like communication, listening to music and  walking with my friends. My hobby is playing tennis and I can also play the guitar very well.
Playing tennis is very interesting for me too. I like sport because it is very interesting and make me healthy , I like playing the guitar because it is interesting.
I would like to tell you about my family.

I have got four people in my family. I have a mother, her name is Natalia, she is a  very good mother. I have got a father, his name is Dmitry, he is a lovely dad. I have got an elder sister, her name Is Alina, she is a very good and friendly sister. We are great and friendly family.
Now some words about my friends.
I have got many friends, but my best friends are Lera, Nastya and Dana.  We walk, do homework, watch films and have a very good time together.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий